Custom Walk-in Closets (Dayton-Cincinnati, Oh & Northern KY)
Distinctive Closets master bedroom walk-in closets are luxurious as well as practical.
The possibilities are endless when you choose Distinctive Closets & Garage to plan and construct your new walk-in closet organization system. We have more than 10 years of experience designing and installing walk-in closets in Ohio and Northern Kentucky homes. We have even completed beautiful walk-in closet “dressing rooms” for clients as far away as Columbus, OH., Chicago, IL and Wilmington, NC!
Walk-in closets come in all shapes and sizes and typically no two clients will want to design the same space the same way. The Distinctive Closets team will work with you to create the perfect space to meet your unique needs, style and budget. Keep your space more practical with our Clean White finish and smooth modern fronts or step into luxury with our exclusive Italian made Premier style cabinets which are a beautiful work of art.
European style and function has also made its way across the pond. We now offer three new modern/contemporary finishes (artic white, concrete and licorice) that have a slightly textured grain providing a clean sophistication to any closet space.
No matter what your style and budget, let us help you create a walk-in closet for you that is both functional and beautiful. Then sit back, relax and enjoy!
All of our closets are made of the highest quality of materials. Our thermo-fused melamine finishes resist scratches and stand up to heat, moisture, dirt and stains more effectively than other products.
Consider the following questions prior to you design consultation when deciding what elements you want to include in your walk-in closet design:
- What is the primary type of clothing you keep in your wardrobe?
- How much drawer space will you need?
- How many people will be sharing your master bedroom closet?
- How much double hang vs. longer hang do you need?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- Are you considering a vanity, hutch or island?
- Do you want a space for hanging ties, belts or scarves etc.?
- Do you want a more traditional or modern walk-in closet design?
- What color do you want your walk-in closet cabinets to be?
- What colors do you prefer for your closet fixtures?
- Do you want hamper baskets?
- Would jewelry storage in one of your drawers be helpful?
When you choose Distinctive Closets & Garage you can be assured that our staff will be both knowledgeable and helpful. We will ask the right questions and listen to what you want to accomplish. After all, it is YOUR new master walk-in closet!
Call Distinctive Closets today to schedule your free in home design consultation. We look forward to hearing from you.